We are looking for more feedback to help us form our next long-term plan at the library and we want it to be based on what you think our community needs. If you’d like to come in and share your thoughts on the community, we’d be more than happy to chat! You can also help us by filling out a brief online survey about the community and the library.
To be added to the notification list for appointments at Dutchess County POD locations, you MUST complete the COVID-19 Vaccination Information Request Form. This form does not pre-register you for a COVID-19 vaccination appointment. After you fill out the Vaccine Information Request form, your information will be added to a County notification list, and you will receive email or text message updates from Dutchess County about when and where appointments may be available, including how to register for an appointment at a County-sponsored vaccination site.
All New Yorkers age 16+ are now eligible to schedule and receive the COVID-19 vaccines.
Vaccine allocation information is also updated on County’s website at www.DutchessNY.gov/COVIDVaccine
Eligible Seniors, or those who do not have internet access should:
- Call the Dutchess County Coronavirus Information Line at (845) 486-3555.
- Select Option 1 to hear the weekly vaccine allocation updates;
- THEN select Option 2 to be connected to the Office for the Aging and added to the notification list.
- You will be notified by phone when an appointment is available to you.
- You can also call each week to hear the updates about other vaccine provider options.