The library will be giving away 100 packets of seeds from Hudson Valley Seed on Saturday, April 24 at 10:00 while supplies last! We will have a table set up in front of the library.
Stop by and learn about the library’s mission to become more sustainable.
The seed packet is made up of plant species that provide refuge for pollinators including New England Aster, Plains Coreopsis, Penstemon, Indian Blanket, Evening Primrose, Wild Bergamot, Milkweed, and Ohio Spiderwort. Help your local bees and butterflies, as well as grow some beautiful flowers.
To be added to the notification list for appointments at Dutchess County POD locations, you MUST complete the COVID-19 Vaccination Information Request Form. This form does not pre-register you for a COVID-19 vaccination appointment. After you fill out the Vaccine Information Request form, your information will be added to a County notification list, and you will receive email or text message updates from Dutchess County about when and where appointments may be available, including how to register for an appointment at a County-sponsored vaccination site.
All New Yorkers age 16+ are now eligible to schedule and receive the COVID-19 vaccines.
Vaccine allocation information is also updated on County’s website at www.DutchessNY.gov/COVIDVaccine
Eligible Seniors, or those who do not have internet access should:
- Call the Dutchess County Coronavirus Information Line at (845) 486-3555.
- Select Option 1 to hear the weekly vaccine allocation updates;
- THEN select Option 2 to be connected to the Office for the Aging and added to the notification list.
- You will be notified by phone when an appointment is available to you.
- You can also call each week to hear the updates about other vaccine provider options.