Donate to our Annual Appeal!
The generous support we receive from our local taxpayers each year provides a portion of the funds needed to operate the Millbrook Library, however it is gifts from donors like you that allow the Millbrook Library to do remarkable things for all of our patrons.
Five Things Made Possible by donations to the Millbrook Library
- The purchase of new technology equipment for the entire building—to be completed in phases over the next five years—to ensure our staff and patrons have up-to-date technology to use.
- The current rehabilitation of the porch and pillars on the 1908 portion of the building.
- The planned transformation of our non-fiction room and children’s room to include a teen space, private meeting rooms, consolidated computer area, and more comfortable seating throughout the non-fiction room.
- The purchase of over 1,400 new books, dvds, audiobooks, ebooks, and magazines.
- 380 programs for adults, teens, children, and families.
Please help us continue to provide outstanding library services to the Millbrook community with your gift to our Annual Appeal. Your donation will go directly to supporting popular programs and services already in place, as well as enabling us to offer new experiences for our patrons. Donate via PayPal by clicking the link below. Thank you for choosing to partner with the Millbrook Library to offer outstanding experiences to our community!
The Library is not currently accepting donations.
Book Sale Information
The Friends of Millbrook Library have suspended accepting book donations as of October 1, 2019, in order to evaluate the overall book sale/donation program, its needs and organization.
The $5 for a bag of books sale will continue as long as our current inventory lasts.
Please do not drop off any book donations at Millbrook Library until further notice.
Services for Homebound Residents
Do you know someone in the Village of Millbrook or the Towns of Washington or Union Vale who would love to borrow books, magazines, or audiobooks, but can’t get to the library due to a medical or physical limitation? Thanks to the Friends of the Millbrook Library, help is now available! Call the library and ask for information about the Friends’ Homebound Library Service. A “new friend” will be in touch soon and start bring the treasures of our library to their door for free!
The Friends of the Millbrook Library meet the 1st Tuesday of each month at 4 pm. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 677-3611 x3 for more information.