Board of Trustees
President: Philip D’Angelo, Jr.
Vice-President: Kerry Weller
Treasurer: David Purcell
Secretary: Mary Beth Whalen
Father Matt Calkins
Contact the Millbrook Library Board of Trustees at
Do you want to make a difference in your community library? Consider applying to become a member of the Millbrook Library Board of Trustees!
The Millbrook Library Board of Trustees is a group of community members responsible for the fiscal health and general mission of the library. Monthly meetings are the fourth Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p. m.
Each Millbrook Library Trustee will:
Serve a term of 3 years with the option of serving two more consecutive terms
- Regularly attend monthly Board meetings
- Review previous meeting minutes prior to each monthly meeting
- Participate as a chair and/or committee member on at least two sub-committees of the Board
- Meet deadlines, support organizational decisions, maintain confidentiality, and follow through on commitments
- Gain a thorough understanding of the Millbrook Library By-laws, mission, Five Year Plan and financial matters
- Be informed of current Millbrook Library programs, exhibits, and policies
Volunteers interested in applying for future Trustee openings should send a letter of interest and a short resume via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), mail (PO Box 286, Millbrook NY 12545) or hand delivered to the library.