Updated Library Information
The Millbrook Library building is now open. Things look a little different, but we are very excited to open our doors once again. Here are some things you should know:
- The library has returned to the regular schedule of hours and days open.
- You MUST wear a mask the entire time you are in the library. If you have a medical condition that prohibits you from wearing a mask, we will do our best to provide you with alternate service.
- Curbside pickup will still be available by request. If you would like to pick up your items, please call the library to schedule a pickup time.
- All returns should go in our book drop. We will still be quarantining items for one day before checking them in.
- Computers will be available by appointment. You can reserve a computer for an hour or a half-hour session. To schedule an appointment, please call the library at 845-677-3611.
- We are not taking donations at this time.
- You will be able to come in to browse, check out items, use the computers by appointment, and make copies. The study areas will not be available at this time.
- We are limiting our children’s room to two families at a time to encourage social distancing.
- Please only use the Friendly Lane entrance. The Franklin Avenue entrance will be closed still.
Check out our online programs below or on our calendar!
All Millbrook residents with a library card now have access to Hoopla! Hoopla allows you to borrow ebooks, audiobooks, comics, music, TV shows and movies for free with your library card. All Millbrook residents get 6 borrows a month, and there are no waiting lists for high-demand titles.